Bliss Papers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jen's Knitting Business

My friend Jen has a knitting business, from where she makes the most beautiful scarves, blankets and more. She wanted to have business cards to give friends, family and future clients, and wanted something sassy but professional.

From my line of mommy cards, I customized my Robin Swirls design with Jen's products and contact information. Turn around time for printing and shipping these was a week and runs $40 for 250 cards (which comes out to a meager 16 cents each). A small price to pay for fabulousness!


Something I forgot in my initial post. Your designs are saved and backed up, and no publications will ever show your actual information.

Also, paypal is my preferred method of payment, but checks & money order are also accepted. Ready for soemthing this fabulous for you? Contact me any time using the information to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment