Bliss Papers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I finally have a blog!

That's right folks -- I finally broke down and decided to start blogging about my adventures in paper! Don't stress -- I've changed the names, addresses and locations in my sample work on here to protect my clients.

I live in the western suburbs of Chicago with my husband (who is a pilot and can't get far away enough from the paper business) and our three-year-old Lhasa Cocker mix, Reagan. We were married two years ago, and after making all of the paper products for my own wedding, and guests constantly asking who did my printing, it just made sense to channel my creative energies into my own business, and Bliss Papers was born.

Everything on my site is custom made, allowing all designs to be tailored to EXACTLY what you want. Nothing is pre-printed cardstock that I just add your information to.

I feature a full line of:
  • Invitations - weddings, showers, birthdays, holiday parties and more!
  • Wedding & Birth Announcements
  • Correspondence & Note Cards - everyone should have a little stash of these at home
  • Mommy cards - think business cards, but without a business on it, and with a little more personality
  • Recipe Cards - Great for shower and housewarming gifts
  • We've Moved Cards
  • Monograms - Custom monograms for your child, the bride & groom, or just the sassy lady in your life
  • Labels - Address labels, envelope seals, book labels and more!
  • Place Cards - Because no bride wants to write them out when they can be custom printed
  • Menu Cards - Let your guests know what is on tonight's menu - be it a dinner party for 10 or a wedding for 400
  • Calligraphy services - they're more affordable than you think
I hope you will enjoy this blog, and I'll keep everyone updated with current jobs as they come along. We are working on the new web site, which will hopefully be up and running sometime this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment