Bliss Papers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Paris Ferris Wheel

I have been working for a while to find the perfect feminie flourishes for girly invitations like these. The design originated with my grandmother's 80th birthday party invitations, and have evolved into these shower invitations.

I'll be honest -- while I love all of my work and working with great clients, shower invitations are by far my favorite. They don't carry as much of the stress of wedding invitations and are much more personal than corporate event invitations. They are full of hope, fun, whimsy, and most of all, personality.

Of course you can select fonts, font colors, placements, paper and more to make these PERFECT for your guest of honor!

The paper used in the sample (above) is Pearl White Metallic cardstock. The paper used in the sample (below) is (bottom to top) Baby Blue Solid with Pearl White Metallic cardstocks, embellished with a 1" white satin ribbon.


2 comments: